We all love Brownie! It is very versatile because one can be as creative as they want while making brownies! You can have it in your breakfast, it can be your dessert, and sometimes when you feel you have exercised very hard, you can have a bite of a brownie as an after workout snack too.
Buying them is an option, but you would not find vegan brownies everywhere. For it to be egg- free, dairy-free, and still taste delicious, you need to find a reliable bakery. There is an easy solution if you learn how to make it at home. It will be customized to your taste, and it will cost much less.
There are two types of brownie, cakey brownie, and fudgy brownie. There is no debate on which one is better, you have to go with your taste-buds on this one. This recipe is a fudgy brownie recipe. It is hard to believe that a brownie can be fudgy without eggs, traditional butter, and dairy but trust me, the final result would blow your mind! When you are buying chocolates for this recipe, make sure to check the label for dairy-free chocolate, because you’re going to love this delicious vegan brownie!
Delicious Vegan Brownie
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 cup Cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp Baking soda
- 1 tbsp Ground coffee
- 2/3 cup Brown sugar
- 1 cup Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup Chocolate, chopped, melted (dairy free)
- 2 tbsp Flaxseed powder
- 1/2 cup Almond milk
- 1 tbsp Coffee extract
- Chocolate syrup to serve
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease a square pan and add wax paper at the bottom.
- Beat the ground coffee with the brown sugar until it becomes foamy.
- Add the almond butter to it and beat for 2 minutes.
- Add the almond milk, flaxseed powder, coffee extract and beat for 3 minutes.
- Add the dry ingredients and melted chocolate and fold in gently.
- Pour in the prepared pan and tap twice.
- Add to the oven and bake for 40 minutes. Serve in room temperature. Add chocolate syrup on top before serving.