Smoothie bowls are a nutritious dish for breakfast. It is so high in nutrition that one can have it asa brunch too. I used coconut milk as a base.
You can use cashew milk, almond milk, or soy milk too. Coconut milk is a great source of protein. It can reduce our body fat and contribute to building our muscles. It can relieve constipation and helps in our digestion.
I have used berries like blackberries and strawberries. Strawberries are high in anti-oxidant,vitamins, and fiber. Strawberries are low-calorie fruit, so no matter which diet you are in, youcan enjoy them without any guilt. Blackberries are high in vitamin c, vitamin k, fiber, manganesethat helps improve our oral health and brain health.
- 1 Banana (sliced)
- 2 tbsp Dark chocolate (melted)
- 1/2 cup Strawberries, sliced
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Blackberries
- 6 Ice cubes
- 1 tbsp Peppermint
- 1 tbsp Almond butter
- 3 tbsp Goji berries
- 1 tbsp Desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp Granola
- In a blender, pour in the coconut milk.
- Preserve few banana slices, strawberries and blackberries to garnish.
- Add the remaining banana slices, strawberries, blackberries, vanilla, dark chocolate, almond butter, cinnamon, sea salt, ice-cubes, peppermint and blend for 2 minutes.
- Divide them into two bowls
- Garnish using Granola, banana slices, strawberries, blackberries, desiccated coconut and gojiberries
- Serve and enjoy